Re: Scheduling 3 periodic jobs using systemd

> On 15 Jul 2024, at 13:59, Nils Kattenbeck <nilskemail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> It might make more sense to create three services. Otherwise you can add overrides for some of them (e.g. /etc/.../rsnapshot@weekly.service) with only a [Unit] section containing a Before=/After= declaration

Are you sure using After= will have any effect for services started from timer units?
I have assumed that services started via timers do not use the ordering directives.
But I am very unsure what would happen, and I am not never a system to experiment at the moment.

Barry