Re: Scheduling 3 periodic jobs using systemd

On Fr, 12.07.24 09:12, t.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxx (t.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a backup job (using rsnapshot) that must be executed daily, weekly
> and monthly.
> Therefore I created these systemd-timers:

Why three timers? Just use a single one and use OnCalendar= multiple
times to define multiple trigger calendar times.

(If you really want multiple separate timer units, you can make them
actviate the same service btw, via the Unit= setting)

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering, Berlin