Thank you (Question about the behavior of systemd (when requesting A/AAAA via multiple interfaces))

Dear Mr.Mantas Mikulėnas, Mr.Lennart Poettering, and contributers for systemd.

Thank you for your kindful reply !

Now, I am checking the detail behavior of resolved for my research by taking your advices into consideration.
This is so helpful information to understand the resolved in details.

Sincerely yours.
Ryota Matsufuji.