Re: configuring nspawn private network (mtu & mac)

Got it. On the host I need to match OriginalName, not Name, in the link file. Then I am able to set the macaddress and the mtu.

Since I am not sure, how stable those names are (as in vb-webserver@if3), is there maybe a way I have missed to label the interface names in the .nspawn file to later reference them in the .link file?