Re: Default run0 background colors not working

Does your terminal emulator support OSC 11 to report the *current* background color?
(i.e. printf '\e]11;?\e\\'; read; should cause the terminal to respond with the RGB value)
"Tint" is relative, so it cannot be applied if the original background color is unknown.