Hiding systemd-cryptsetup password prompt

Hello.

We are implementing a feature related to PKCS#11 that, when some conditions are met (mostly that PKCS11 PIN has not been stored in configuration and input to our systemd unit), requires systemd-cryptsetup service password prompt to be hidden from TTY and executed only listening to password provided by the socket defined in https://systemd.io/PASSWORD_AGENTS/

However, I have found no mechanism to hide the password prompt from systemd-cryptsetup. I understand we should provide something similar to "--no-tty" in "systemd-ask-password", but I doubt how this can be addressed on boot time without modifying systemd-cryptsetup code.
I have also seen no option in crypttab to perform this, as the "password-echo" option controls just how the password is shown in the terminal.

Does anyone in the list have some tips to try to achieve this at boot time without systemd-cryptsetup modification?

Thanks
--
Sergio Arroutbi Braojos
Senior Software Engineer at Red Hat - Special Projects (SECENGSP)