Re: systemctl inaccessible when enabling DynamicUser=true

On Fri, Mar 29, 2024 at 7:04 AM Mantas Mikulėnas <grawity@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's probably a difference between dbus-daemon and dbus-broker, I suspect.

Hi, that was indeed the problem. Installing dbus-broker on one of the
machines did in fact fix this. Any idea why that might be? I do not
know the differences between the two so I am not completely
comfortable with replacing dbus-daemon with dbus-broker just to fix
this small issue. This issue at least confirms to me that they are not
drop-in compatible.

Kind regards,
Nils