Re: Query on sshd.socket sshd.service approaches

On Thu, Mar 7, 2024 at 1:24 PM Shreenidhi Shedi <shreenidhi.shedi@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 6, 2024 at 8:57 PM Lennart Poettering <lennart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mi, 06.03.24 14:44, Shreenidhi Shedi (shreenidhi.shedi@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> > Lennart Poettering, Berlin
>
> Thanks a lot for the responses Andrei, Poettering .
> We took it from blfs in PhotonOS.
> https://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/11.3-systemd/introduction/systemd-units.html
> We need to do some more work on these unit files.

But that tarball actually contains a correct sshd -i line that
includes the "-" that makes the return values to be ignored as it
should.  Hence if your distro didn't do this even though it imported
this from LFS, then it's your distro that broke that...

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering, Berlin

I'm not sure which file you are referring to.
Please check this one blfs-systemd-units-20220720/blfs/units/sshdat.service

--
Shedi

Sorry, my bad. I referred an older version of this tarball.

I see that in the latest revisions, it's fixed.

--
Shedi