mkosi config to build minimal Ubuntu 22.04 VM image?

Dear systemd and mkosi folks,

I would like to create a minimal Ubuntu 22.04 (Jammy) virtual machine image for QEMU/KVM with VirtIO. Inside the VM only systemd, sshd, a shell and curl or Wget should be installed. (From this base, one goal is then to install BigBlueButton for example.) I found one blog post from 2020 [1], but mkosi changed a lot since then.

Thank you in advance and kind regards,

Paul

[1]: https://krystof.litomisky.com/2020/09/08/mkosi-for-ubuntu/