Re: Wireguard routes only after connect

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024, 10:55 Julian Zielke <julian.zielke84@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

is there a possibility to only add the routes from allowed-ips to the kernel routing table after the peer has connected?

Because since the tunnel itself is stateless, there is no way for me to make use of OSPF to route packets to a selective server running a tunnel to the same endpoint (for loadbalancing and multi-wan reasons).

The easiest method might be to make the server itself talk OSPF with the "stub router" option enabled (or BGP; I think some places use internal BGP for that).