Re: Assistance Needed with 'loginctl list-users' Command Display Issue

On 13.02.2024 07:52, Sangeetha Elumalai wrote:
Hi,

The* 'loginctl list-users'* command isn't displaying the user list. I would
appreciate any suggestions on resolving this issue. Do I need to enable any
specific service for this functionality?

Here are the logs:
```
# who
root     ttyS0        Feb 15 19:12
#

# loginctl list-users
No users.
#

# loginctl list-sessions
No sessions.
#

This implies that PAM service you use to login does not include pam_systemd module.