Re: Permissions problems with systemd-networkd and others.

I should have added that I am building a very stripped down image.  These are the Debian packages that are being installed:

linux-image-6.2.0 - locally built
firmware-imx-epdc - locally built
firmware-imx-sdma - locally built
firmware-imx-vpu - locally built
firmware-realtek - locally built
busybox
locales
u-boot-image-mspmb-2017.11 - locally built
u-boot-tools-mspmb-2017.11 - locally built
dosfstools
openssl
libmbedtls12
gnutls-bin
gdbserver
socat
fdisk
nano
ssh
openvpn
iwd
iproute2
nftables
net-tools
usbutils
iputils-ping
dnsutils
isc-dhcp-server
hostapd
bind9
wireless-tools
wpasupplicant
policykit-1
weston
kbd
xwayland
mesa-utils
libdrm-etnaviv1
chromium
fonts-arphic-uming
fonts-ipafont-mincho
fonts-ipafont-gothic
gstreamer1.0-plugins-good
gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad
gstreamer1.0-plugins-ugly
v4l-utils
kmod
mono-runtime
rng-tools
cron

I installed policykit-1 after my first request, but it didn’t help.  Also, here is an excerpt from the journal:

Jun 18 14:56:02 mspmbsat systemd[1]: systemd-networkd.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is at 4.
Jun 18 14:56:02 mspmbsat systemd[1]: Stopped Network Service.
Jun 18 14:56:02 mspmbsat systemd[1]: Starting Network Service...
Jun 18 14:56:02 mspmbsat systemd[241]: systemd-networkd.service: Failed to execute /lib/systemd/systemd-networkd: Permission denied
Jun 18 14:56:02 mspmbsat systemd[241]: systemd-networkd.service: Failed at step EXEC spawning /lib/systemd/systemd-networkd: Permission denied
Jun 18 14:56:02 mspmbsat systemd[1]: systemd-networkd.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=203/EXEC
Jun 18 14:56:02 mspmbsat systemd[1]: systemd-networkd.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

Jun 18 14:56:02 mspmbsat systemd[1]: Failed to start Network Service.

Is there some other package I need to install to get this to work?

Robert Murrell
Embedded Software Engineer
STANLEY Assembly Technologies

2500 Meijer Dr., Troy, MI 48084
T 248-677-9740
Robert.Murrell@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Robert.Murrell@xxxxxxxxxx> | www.StanleyEngineeredFastening.com<http://www.stanleyengineeredfastening.com/>

[http://esignature.stanleyblackanddecker.com/images/stanleyengineeredfastening.png]

This email, including any attached files, is intended only for the person to whom or the entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.