Re: Submitting a service activation to remote mounts success

On 2/6/24 17:06, Silvio Knizek wrote:

Hi Thomas,

RequiresMountsFor=3D should be your friend. It just takes a space-
separated list of paths and does all the other stuff by itself.

Hello, thanks for your reply.
Actually RequiresMountsFor is not what I need because I'd have to point some file *inside* the fs.

I mistakenly did my tests on a noauto mount which made me draw false conclusions. In fact what I need is just a Requires= ou BindsTo=remote-fs.target in my service unit file.

Still I cannot understand where the Requires=<my remote mounts> comes in remote-fs.target unit as doc for special target only describes a Wants= dep added by systemd-fstab-generator in the case of auto mounts.

Thanks for your help

--
TH