RE: CVE-2023-7008 Christmas drama notes

> Yet, I were accused to have abused something. I did not. But I would like to
> thank Luca for removing me from systemd organization. Yes, none of my
> proposed commits have been never been merged. I have received limited rights
> to be able to mark selected issues with tags like downstream/rhel or
> downstream/fedora, so those issues can be prioritized. In order to help
> systemd team prioritize important fixed to systemd-resolved for RHEL, given
> I possess higher DNS expertise than they do (my opinion without a proof). I
> am glad I were removed.

A bit of topic. But I am also not to 'impressed' with the quality of 'senior engineers' at redhat. I am not to pleased that opensource projects that should adhere to open standards are bent to facilitate RedHat needs. I am super annoyed that dyndb for bind has been ruined. Now my reloads/restarts take minutes, because it starts downloading everything. The same I noticed with the csi driver for ceph. This is more a kubernetes driver than it has anything to do with csi.
With systemd I have the impression that logging is now causing 2x the iops, and I have to disable logging to prevent it. But doing this, I don't have info on started daemon. It is like nobody is taking time to think things through any more.