RE: IPv6 Compliance for networkd

Hi Demi,

> In what specific ways is networkd not compliant?

Refer to previous mailing list topics [1] and github issues, especially any issues opened by LiveFreeAndRoam [2].

Are you a networkd developer?  Are you willing to collaborate on this?

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/search?a=1&l=systemd-devel%40lists.freedesktop.org&haswords=ipv6+compliance&x=0&y=0&from=&subject=&datewithin=1d&date=&notwords=&o=relevance
[2] https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues?q=is%3Aissue+author%3Alivefreeandroam

Thanks,
Matt.