Re: [RFC] initoverlayfs - a scalable initial filesystem

I am also thinking, what is the difference between "make the
bootloader load the erofs into contiguous memory" part and doing
something like storage-init.

They are similar approaches, introduce something in the middle to
handle the erofs.

Is mise le meas/Regards,

Eric Curtin