How to debug systemd-pcrphase-initrd.service failure

Hi,

I am exploring OS image building with mkosi. It works great until I add TPM 2.0 in qemu.

I found that the systemd-pcrphase-initrd.service failed. There are 3 pcrphase service:

1. systemd-pcrphase-initrd.service (failed)
2. systemd-pcrphase.service (ok)
3. systemd-pcrphase-sysinit.service (ok)

Related journal log:
systemd[1]: Failed to start systemd-pcrphase-initrd.service - TPM2 PCR Barrier (initrd).
systemd-pcrphase[130]: Failed to load TPM2 libraries: Operation not supported

My mkosi.conf:

[Distribution]
Distribution=debian
Repositories=contrib,non-free,non-free-firmware
Release=bookworm

[Output]
Format=disk
ImageId=test
ImageVersion=0.1.0

[Content]
Bootable=yes
Locale=en_US.UTF-8
LocaleMessages=en_US.UTF-8
Keymap=us
Timezone=Asia/Jakarta
Hostname=test

KernelCommandLine=
console=ttyS0
console=tty1
loglevel=4

Packages=
amd64-microcode
apt
apt-transport-https
bash-completion
ca-certificates
coreutils
curl
dbus-broker
debian-archive-keyring
dosfstools
e2fsprogs
efibootmgr
file
gdisk
intel-microcode
jq
less
libtss2-dev
linux-image-amd64
locales
man-db
openssh-client
parted
systemd
systemd-boot
systemd-resolved
systemd-sysv
systemd-timesyncd
tzdata
udev
usbutils
zstd

[Validation]
SecureBoot=yes

Bookworm still uses systemd 252, is that related? Previously without the libtss2-dev package installed, all 3 services above failed. So perhaps the initrd doesn't have libtss2-dev installed. How to include it then?

Thanks