systemd: questions about dbus dependency service

Hi,

I need some clarification about systemd services that are dependent on dbus service.

We have a service that depends on dbus.service, so our service has to be started after dbus.socket and dbus.service.
But dbus.service comes after local-fs.target and sysinit.target.
However, our service needs to be started very early on boot-up, maybe within local-fs target itself, otherwise it is causing regression in our boot KPI.

How can we solve this issue in the most efficient way?

We are using Linux Kernel 5.15 with arm64 and a high speed quad-core processor.
Also, the storage type is NAND with limited speed (12.5 MBPS).
The filesystem is UBI + squashfs volumes.

Thanks,
Pintu