Does coredumpctl info support minidebuginfo / gnu_debugdata ?

Hello,
I am testing a yocto based system, where it seems that "coredumpctl info" isn't able to use minidebuginfo / gnu_debugdata to extract a symbolized call-stack. I saw in the code that coredumpctl uses elfutils / libdwfl in order to extract a call-stack, and as far as I understand libdwfl supports minidebuginfo since this commit (https://sourceware.org/git/?p=elfutils.git;a=commit;h=5083a70d3b64946fa47ea5766943a15a3ecc6891).

Is there a configuration / build-option / etc. to enable support for minidebuginfo in coredumpctl? If no is it on the roadmap? The advantage of minidebuginfo is that it is much smaller than full debug symbols.

Thanks,
Etienne Cordonnier