Re: Service user

On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 at 11:38, Tomas Krajco <tomaskrajco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm trying to run docker daemon with service user account from Active Directory through sssd daemon. Can you please tell me how to achieve this?

Hi Thomas

This is not a mailing list that will do all of your work for you.

Please research your subjects, docker, AD, sshd, try a  few things, show us the service files you have created and the output.
Also include the systemd version you use, and the operating system flavour and versions.

We will help you fix issues in your files, but you have to come up with them in the first place.