IPv6 prefix delegation for 6rd tunnels

Is it possible to use prefix delegation when 6rd tunnel configured manually rather than received from DHCP?

Provider Centurylink. They have following configuration:

Connection Type: Tunnel 6rd
DHCP Option: Disable
IPv6 Prefix: 2602::
IPv6 Prefix Length: 24
IPv4 Border Router: 205.171.2.64
IPv4 Router Mask Length: 0
Tunnel MTU: 0
Tunnel TTL: 255

As far as I understood to use it in systemd-networkd I need to create netdev with tunnel type sit and IPv6RapidDeploymentPrefix=2602::/24.

I assume that it will configure sit tunnel with /56 prefix. May I use DHCPPrefixDelegation for that? Or it need to be configured some other way?

Thanks,
Vitalii Aksonov