Re: PD prefix length hint

Answering myself.

There is an option PrefixDelegationHint in DHCPv6 section.

Vitalii

On Fri, Nov 10, 2023 at 7:24 AM Vitalii Aksonov <vitaliy.aksyonov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi.

I configured a new server and decided to use systemd-networkd for network configuration.
Server is running on Debian 12.2 and the systemd version is 252 (252.17-1~deb12u1).

I'd like to use DHCPv6 prefix delegation. Specifically - prefix length hint.

I couldn't find it in systemd.network man. Looks like I need to use DHCPv6 SendOption parameter for that. But what exactly needs to be set there?

Thanks,
Vitalii