Re: systemd-sysctl FAILs to write params to IPv6 interface @ boot; attempts before interface exists ?

hi,> This failure should usually be okay to ignore as there already is a udev rule which will trigger sysctl again (for net.* settings) whenever an interface appears, at any point (not just at boot).

this box *used* to set those params correctly, prior to the F39 upgrade (which, I believe, upgraded systemd as well ...)

setting the params in sysctl* configs doesn't change anything AFTER that fail.  it doesn't appear to retrigger :-/  I'll poke further into why not.

But networkd's AcceptRA doesn't use the kernel's RA support – it's actually supposed to force accept_ra to zero and handle it in userspace,

atm, i'm trying working around it userespace -- @ firewall setup makes some sense

so if you're using networkd

i assume you mean via systemd-networkd.  if so, i am.

then you should be configuring this via networkd as well...

how/where?

as a unit override to the systemd-networkd unit?  as an ExecStartPost= ?
or in the /etc/systemd/network/*.network config?