Starting a service before any networking

I'm sure this is trivial but I've gone round in circles without success.

I have a script which reads from an SQLite database and generates various system configuration files - at the moment these are dhcpcd.conf and wpa_supplicant.conf but this might grow in future.

As such the only dependency the script has is that the filesystem is up and running. But the script must complete before anything that the script manages the configuration file for.

My current unit looks like this:
[Unit]
Before=networking.service
After=local-fs.target

[Service]
Type=oneshot
ExectStart=/path/to/script

[Install]
RequiredBy=network.target

Where am I going wrong and what is the right way to do this?

I've also tried Before=network-pre.target and Wants=network-pre.target without success - it was that not working that set me off trying to fix it.
--
Mark Rogers