Re: Wifi resumes with wrong ssid after opening laptop lid

On 07.09.2023 21:07, Morten Bo Johansen wrote:
Hi

First, apologies if this isn't really systemd related ...

I have a wifi router and an extender/repeater. I connect to the
extender's ssid to get the best signal, but when I close the
lid on my laptop and then open it again, wifi resumes instead
with a connection to my router's ssid, thereby losing about
30% signal strength so I need to manually disconnect from it
and connect to the extender.

I can't figure out where this happens. I use swaywm and it is
not in my sway config file and it doesn't seem to be in
/etc/logind.conf either.

Does anybody know how to configure this properly?

You could at least tell what you are using to manage you (wireless) network.