udev remove event no longer contains ID_VENDOR_ID/ID_MODEL_ID

Hello,

I'm working on updating ChromeOS's ancient udev-225 + 24 patches to udev-249.9.

In the course of testing, we discovered that udev remove events no
longer contain ID_VENDOR_ID or ID_MODEL_ID. Apparently this change
happened sometime between v225 and v239 (it was noticed during an
earlier attempt to update udev to 239). Someone questioned whether
this was an intentional change or a bug, and I suspect it's
intentional and requires some changes to ChromeOS.

I searched but didn't find anything in git log v225..v239, but I
easily could have missed something "obvious" in ~15k commits.

Before I bisect to find where the change happened, does anyone happen
to remember offhand?

Thanks,
Matt