systemd service freeze my keyboard and mouse for few seconds in gdm screen

I have a service like:

sudo tee /etc/systemd/system/index-directories.service << END
[Unit]
Description=Index Directories Using Plocate
RequiresMountsFor=/media/ismail/8TBRaid0
RequiresMountsFor=/media/ismail/SSDWorking

[Service]
ExecStart=/home/ismail/.dotfiles/.resources/bash-scripts-rofi/index-directories
User=ismail
Group=ismail
Type=exec
Restart=on-failure
RestartSec=5s

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target
END

I run it using:

sudo systemctl daemon-reload
sudo systemctl start index-directories.service
sudo systemctl enable index-directories.service

Its simple job is to run the script index-directories at startup once. (This is because for the first run the script takes some time. Afterwards it does not take that much time. So I thought it would be better if I ran it in the background once.)

Now the issue is when i enable the service, after reboot it freeze the keyboard and mouse for ~10sec in gdm screen. Then it unfreeze the keyboard and mouse. I mean, it seems like until the service is finished i can not use my keyboard or mouse.

Why is this happening? How to run the service so that it does not freeze my keyboard and mouse.