Networkd's IPv6 Compliance Issues

Hi,

Recently, we ran a test suite to check networkd's conformance to IPv6 Protocol (see https://www.ipv6ready.org/resources.html).  I found a large number of test failures (more than 80) and after examining a small number of them, it became clear that networkd's implementation of IPv6 protocol does not meet various RFC's MUST and SHOULD requirements.

With so many IPv6 protocol compliance failures, it's not practical for me to raise an issue for every failing case. Instead, I created a summary in https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/28502.

How would you like to handle these failing cases?

Is there any more information you need from me?

Kind regards,
Matt.
PS: Credit to the developers for quickly responding to a couple of the issues.