Re: IPv6 Compliance Issues witih networkd

On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 6:38 PM Muggeridge, Matt <matt.muggeridge2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there,

I am noticing networkd has a number of IPv6 compliance issues, where it is not meeting various RFC's "must" requirements.  For comparison, when I stop networkd and configure the network via legacy methods, the protocol exchanges comply with the RFCs.

Would you prefer I raise the issues in your github or discuss the failures in this mailing list?

Kind regards,<z
Matt.

Please file a bug report, cite which standard it is breaking, make sure to mention which legacy method you are using