Re: Security and technical differences between systemd-nspawn and OpenVZ / LXC

I would like to thank both Mantas Mikulėnas and Vito Caputo (are you from Italy, as well?).

Both of your responses were on point and the landscape about systemd-nspawn is much more clear to me now.

I'm planning to do some tests, simulating production scenarios, and I will give feedback here.

Thanks a lot!