setting up systemd-boot with separate EFI and boot partitions

I have installed arch linux recently, with systemd-boot as boot manager and the EFI partition mounted on /boot. I am wondering how can I mount the EFI partition on /boot/efi, while vmlinuz-linux and initramf remain in /boot?

Currently in my /boot/loader/entries/arch.conf I have the following:
title Arch Linux
linux /vmlinuz-linux
initrd /amd-ucode.img
initrd /initramfs-linux.img
options root=PARTUUID=<part_uuid> rw

On this setup, I guess amd-ucode.img must remain in /boot/efi, but how can I specify that vmlinuz-linux and initramfs-linux.img are in another partition, if possible at all?

Regards,

--
Felix Rubio
"Don't believe what you're told. Double check."