Reg: systemd boot up hung after sysroot.mount in initrd phase

Hi ,

We are issuing reboot with this command  systemctl  --no-block reboot
and  boot up is stuck at initrd phase , we are using dracut and
systemd in initramfs phase. Boot up is stuck after  sysroot.mount is
executed(Issue is always reproducible), I have enabled debug logs by
passing systemd.log_level=debug systemd.log_target=console to kernel
command line , issue is disappeared and I also tried to enable the
dracut debug logs rd.debug=1, issue is disappeared. Then I have added
sleep 1 in the systemd-fsck-root.service , then the issue is not seen.
So it looks like a timing issue.

Starting [0;1;39msystemd-fsck-root.service[0m - File System Check on
/dev/disk/by-label/rootfs...
Finished [0;1;39msystemd-fsck-root.service[0m - File System Check on
/dev/disk/by-label/rootfs.
Mounting [0;1;39msysroot.mount[0m - /sysroot...
 EXT4-fs (vda1): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
 Mounted [0;1;39msysroot.mount[0m - /sysroot. -> boot up stuck after this.

We are using systemd version-251.13 and with systemd  version-249.14
we didn't notice this. Is there any new issue with this version or Is
there any known issue if not Could you please let me know how to debug
this further.

Regards,
Rajesh.