systemd-networkd: switch between several static network setups on wired connection

Dear Systemd Folx,

I have a laptop that I run at different locations with different
networks. I want to have static(!) network setup (address, gateway, DNS,
NTP) for my wired adapter on these networks. I can define setup for
each of them in a .network file matching my interface (eth0), but only
the alphabetically first of them is taken into account.

For now I create a symbolic link to the desired config and restart
systemd-netword.

Is there a more straight forward way for chosing the actual setup, for
instance using networkctl?

Might there also be a chance to automatically chose a wired setup
depending on a local SSID visible?

Thanks and best regards

Torsten

Torsten Finke
fi@xxxxxx

Ingenieurgemeinschaft IgH
Gesellschaft für Ingenieurleistungen mbH
Heinz-Bäcker-Str. 34
D-45356 Essen