Re: Cannot mount /sys/kernel/debug in nspawn container

On 2023-03-24 20:01, Michal Koutný wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 19, 2023 at 07:16:56PM +0000, Martin <debacle@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Any idea, what I might missing?
>
> Permissions?
> (Incresing logging verbosity may give you some hints. [1][2])

Thank you very much!

I'm not sure, if I will debug that, because meanwhile I changed my mind:
I have bpftrace running on the host, while the software in the container
just uses its output. This is done via file system, i.e. a bind mount of
a regular directory.

Anyway, your hint about logging verbosity will be useful for me at some
point, no doubt.

>> PS: My ultimate goal is to run bpftrace in the container. Seems to be
>> slightly tricky.
>
> I wouldn't call it a _contain_er then. You may find [3] interesting
> though.

Well, yes. More an OS file system abstraction then :-)

Cheers