Re: Unsubscribing doesn't work.

That issue is mostly caused by the outdated Mailman installation not handling DKIM correctly – the "" tag breaks DKIM signatures, and some domains opt into having their messages "quarantined" on DKIM failure, which Gmail honors. (Arch for example has decided to disable the [list] tags in order to preserve DKIM end-to-end.) My general impression is that FD.o currently doesn't have any people with enough time and/or energy to care about the mailing list server, so it's just sort of on life support, with everything important now being on the FD.o GitLab instead (which recently had its own fires to be fought).