Re: User wayland session, conceptual questions

Hello again.

I have a question about XDG autostart implementation. Why are units generated with "@autostart" specifier and not some kind of "app-xdg-autostart-" prefix? Autostart seems to be a category of units, not an instance for specific unit. Why put it in a specifier? Is there a use case for this arrangement I'm missing?