Re: How can I view DHCP-PD information?

On 12/28/22 15:57, 沙包妖梦 wrote:
I can see "ppp0: DHCP: received delegated prefix xxxxxxxxxx" from systemd-networkd log output, can I get the prefix by using networkctl or something else?

I asked this a month or so ago, and I'm pretty sure that I never
received an answer.  I'm pretty sure that this means that there is no
way to do it.

Google                                      Where SkyNet meets Idiocracy