Some questions

Hi,

Really appreciate your great work!

I have a question during greping "AddMatch" in the code: I see there are 2
`AddMatch` method calls sent to the bus, but I can't find the place to handle
this signal. Could you point me out the place it is handled? Thanks!

Another question is, how can I log the message's parameters by log_debug(),
Currently, I can only log the signature, but I don't know where to get the value
for each type in the signature.

--
BR,
Lei