Re: systemd-timer way of queuing jobs like 'at' command does ?

On Thu, 22 Dec 2022, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 11:17 AM Nicolas Pillot
> <nicolas.pillot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hello
> >
> > I am wondering if i can dynamically plan jobs (once) using systemd timer. What i mean by that is kind of replicating the usage of the 'at' command
> >

> systemd-run --on-calendar=tomorrow echo I am at replacement

Curiously that gives me (on v250):

    $ systemd-run --on-calendar=tomorrow echo I am at replacement
    Failed to parse calendar event specification: Invalid argument

Known bug? `systemd-analyze timestamp tomorrow` can parse
it...

This is still slightly different from "at" though, since the timer and
service are transient: they are lost if the system is rebooted.