systemctl hangs with 249.7 systemd in yocto Honister release

Hi all,

We are runing OpenBMC 2.11.0 release which is based on yocto Honister and systemd 249.7 release, and we find systemctl hangs occasionally. The phenomenon is just like the below issue:

https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/issues/1097

systemctl command will always return timeout and dmesg will continue to pop up below message:

|systemd-journald[445]: Failed to send WATCHDOG=1 notification message: Transport endpoint is not connected|

Is there any known issue which will cause this problem? Or do you have any suggestion on how to debug?

For the above bug, I don't see any resolution before it was closed.

Thanks,

Heyi