Re: bridge vlan-aware

Also to prove that it’s not a switch issue I have launched this configuration and everything works. VMs get IP in the VLAN 166.

However this configuration is not very dynamic because I cannot control Libvirt vnet names so I need to match all the vnet interfaces.

salmazz@nux-11-i7 /e/s/network> cat br0.netdev
[NetDev]
Name=br0
Kind=bridge

[Bridge]
VLANFiltering=yes
salmazz@nux-11-i7 /e/s/network> cat br0.network
[Match]
Name=br0

[Network]
DHCP=yes

salmazz@nux-11-i7 /e/s/network> cat enp89s0.network
# This file is managed by Salt via salt://systemd/networkd/templates/profile.jinja

[Match]
Name=enp89s0
[Network]
Bridge=br0