Re: systemd-repart with multiple block devices

I completely agree and have no such expectation. I wish I could disable this signature myself but it is added by our mail server. I will raise it with our IT department. I apologize that you guys had to point it out.

Sincerely,
Mehmet

On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 6:35 AM Lennart Poettering <lennart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mi, 16.11.22 17:00, Mehmet Akbulut (mehmet.akbulut@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> This email contains information belonging to Motional AD LLC or its
> affiliates and may contain confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or
> privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, reliance, disclosure,
> distribution or copying is prohibited. If you are not the intended
> recipient, immediately destroy all copies of the original email and any
> attachments and contact the sender by reply email.

Sorry, but this is not OK to send to a public mailing list and expect
people to respect that or even respond to you then.

Public mailing lists have public archives, they are not confidential,
hence do not send an email to it you expect to remain confidential.

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering, Berlin

This email originated OUTSIDE the organization. Do not click any links or attachments unless you know the sender.