Re: Is there a way to find out if Delegate=yes?

Arseny Maslennikov, for some reason I didn't receive your email.

Anyways, indeed on the server with --user:

$ systemctl --user show -p Delegate run-rcbb44fb2c7774453b18cda8fe03f0f26.scope
Delegate=yes

But that's just part of the mystery. Locally, what can I do... I can
try and query the scope to which my shell belongs to:

$ systemctl --user show -p Delegate session-2.scope
Delegate=no

Or the enclosing slice for the scope on the server (the local slice
that matches the one on the server where the transient scope is
created):

$ systemctl --user show -p Delegate app.slice
Delegate=no

Somehow I don't need systemd-run for lxc-start and lxc-attach locally.
Any ideas?