Re: Antw: [EXT] Re: SOLVED: daemon-reload does not pick up changes to /etc/systemd/system during boot

On Mon, Oct 24, 2022 at 9:48 AM Ulrich Windl
<Ulrich.Windl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> <c6daef42-ee08-0293-e198-8362691a3185@xxxxxxxx>:

> > Just to close out this thread, I am happy to report that
> >
> > ExecStart=systemctl start --no-block multi-user.target
> >
> > worked great.
>
> Makes me wonder: How does systemd handle indirect recursive starts (like the one shown)?

What do you call a "recursive start"? "systemctl start" simply tells
systemd to queue the start job. If this job is already queued, nothing
happens. If this job has already been completed (successfully),
nothing happens.

Where recursion come from?