Re: systemd-container: Trying to use a bookworm chroot with a buster host fails / Failed to create /init.scope control group

Host system: Debian bookworm, systemd v241 (default-hierarchy=hybrid)

container (systemd compiled with default-hierarchy=unified)

v247: works
v248: works
v249: works
v250: fails, with the aforementioned error

So something apparently regressed between v249 and v250.