Re: Antw: [EXT] Re: Help required for configuring a blocking service during shutdown

>>> Henning Moll <newsScott@xxxxxx> schrieb am 31.08.2022 um 08:13 in
Nachricht
<trinity-bf9e5622-edcd-4c68-822b-d9ff91d4e28b-1661926433018@3c-app-gmx-bs58>:
> Just tried "shutdown -r now" and unfortunately it also doesn't care about
> systemd-inhibit.

Is the systemd shutdown target triggered anyway? I guess it is. If so, the
problem must be deeper "under the hood".

inNachricht<trinity-f47b7230-3ed8-4fa0-acbd-9c89b0e05b33-1661869465209@3c-app
> -gmx-bs58>:> Hi,>> This is an interesting mechanism, but unfortunately it is
> weak for my use> case: It does only delay reboots which are initiated via
> "systemctl ...". A> "sudo reboot" is not delayedAt least in the past there
was
> a difference between "reboot" and "shutdown -rnow":The former wouldn't care

> much about how the reboot is done, while the latterwould try an orderly
> shutdown before reboot.>> Best regards> Henning> Gesendet: Dienstag, 30.
August
> 2022 um 10:14 UhrVon: "Michael Biebl"> <mbiebl@xxxxxxxxx>An: "Mantas
Mikulėnas"
> <grawity@xxxxxxxxx>Cc: "HenningMoll"> <newsScott@xxxxxx>, "Systemd"