Re: "networkctl reload" complains about "Macvlan" unknown section

Hi all,

I just wanted to give an update about how I solved this issue:

Firstly, the "error" I was seeing was actually stale and completely
unrelated. To explain, here's what happened:
1). I created my `.netdev` file, with a "[Macvlan]" section.
2). I ran `$ networkctl reload`
3). I ran `$ networkctl status`, which reported the error concerning
the unknown "[Macvlan]" section.
4). I edited the `.netdev` file to now state a "[MACVLAN]" section instead
5). I ran `$ networkctl reload`
6). I ran `$ networkctl status`, which _still_ reported the errors
concerning the unknown "[Macvlan]" section - But this was from the
_previous_ invocation, not _this_ invocation! Infact, the current
invocation did not generate any errors, which is why the log didn't
change at all. However, I was operating under the assumption that
every time you run `$ networkctl reload`, the log in `$ networkctl
status` would always get refreshed, so I was thinking that the
"unknown section [Macvlan]" error was referring to the current state
of the file (which it was not - it was an old error message, from a

So that's the first thing. THe second issue, which I only just solved
now, was that simply adding a `.netdev` and `.network` file for a
macvlan interface is not enough. You _also_ have to go to the
`.network` file of the interface that will be acting as the parent
interface of the macvlan interface, and add a statement  under its
[Network] section with the line
`MACVLAN=<name-of-your-macvlan-interface`.

To illustrate, I chose my macvlan ethernet interface to be called
`veth0`, and I want the parent interface to be `enp0s3`. Hence, I go
to the .network file that corresponds to the `enp0s3` interface, and
fill it in as follows:

```
[Match]
Name=enp0s3