Re: Prefix delegation and IPv6 subnetting

On 11/07/2022 21.54, Kenneth Porter wrote:
This issue for ISC's Kea DHCPv6 server has some useful insights into what's required of a program that manages prefix delegation. See the long comment from Tomek Mrugalski 2 years ago.

https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/kea/-/issues/856

Thank you for this and the previous pointers. They look interesting and appropriate. I have taken a brief view and when/if I fail with my OSPF things I'll take a much closer look.