networkd: Add ModemManager support for Cellular interface

Hello,

I’m interested in knowing the ModemManager support in systemd-networkd.  There is already a PR which is in Open state, with 3 commits.

network: add ModemManager support by yuwata · Pull Request #22315 · systemd/systemd (github.com)

Could you kindly let me know when this will be merged into main?

Are the commits in above yuwata branch working/tested?

Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you,

Sharmila