mkosi: Empty rpmdb after building older RPM distro on Fedora 36 host

Reported here https://github.com/systemd/mkosi/issues/993 but after upgrading to Fedora 36 as a host, I'm unable to use mkosi to install RPM distros which don't use the /usr/lib/sysimage/rpm path (and/or sqlite) as this results in an empty rpmdb post install (tested with mkosi git)

Posting here to see if anyone has any suggestions which they/I can add to the issue.

Cheers

Col

--

Colin Guthrie